Welcome. Welcome. Welcome.

Hey y'all!

 My name is April McWhirter and I am finally, after much internal debate, starting a blog. It's a lifestyle blog. I know your thinking, oh god not another lifestyle blog, but yes it is another lifestyle blog lol.

A little bit about me...
 I am 28 years old. I was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina. That is where I currently reside. I attended undergrad and pharmacy school at Hampton University. I am as prissy as they come. I love beauty and health and wellness and I have just a bit of OCD. I guess if you had to you could put me under the type A personality categore. I am a retail pharmacist at a major retail chain. Am I crazy about my career? No. But am I grateful for it? Hell yes! Oh, and to make things more interesting I just got engaged to the most amazing chocolate man. I am obsessed with a few blogs out here. I may be bias but I think I can offer a unique touch to the world of blogging. So here I am.

I hope you'll stick around for future post.

Love,
April


0 comments:

Post a Comment