MAC THE MATTE

Happy Friday Ladies!

If you haven't heard MAC Cosmetics launched an array of lippies at the end of May. All matte everything! I follow this fab instagram called @dupethat. They are the reason I even knew about the launch. Best thing about them is that they are not limited edition! I can barely believe it. I knew that the two star colors were going to be Stone and Whirl, so I went ahead and ordered 4 colors online. It only took about 3 business days for my lipsticks to arrive.

Here are the colors that I purchased:
From Left to Right: D for Danger, Whirl, Stone, Instigator

Here are some photos that I took in my living room. I am infront of my balcony, so the pictures only have natural lighting. No filter no flash. I have on no liner or anything under or on top of the lipsticks. I just slapped it on so you can see how they look raw and uncut.

My complex is considered medium tan with yellow under tones. In MAC foundation I am right in-between NC 42 and NC 45.  

I wore Stone majority of the day. Ate breakfast, drank some tea, talked a ton and laughed some more. It barely moved y'all. From 9am to 4pm I only reapplied it once! That is impressive    

Ranking Scale
10: Obsessed
1: Unimpressed

Here I have on Stone. I don't have anything like it in my collection. I have a feeling this color is going to be one of the first to sell out!

Ranking: 9
   
Here I have on Whirl. I feel like whirl was just ok. It reminds me of  1995 from Gerard Cosmetics but not quite as dark.

Ranking: 5

Here I have on D for Danger. I feel like I own about 4 other lippies that look exactly just like this.

Ranking: 3

Here I have on Instigator. I personally LOVE  a dark lip. But Instigator looks a lot like Cyber which I already own. Instigator has a better finish and consistency though.

Ranking: 7
 I hope this was helpful! I would def say check out these lipsticks!

Love,
April

0 comments:

Post a Comment