Day #3: 7 Day Vegan Challenge

Hey!

So here goes long day #3. I'm being dramatic. Lol

Breakfast:

I actually woke up on time this morning. I can barely believe it myself. Today I had my normal oatmeal with fruit for breakfast. Nothing too exciting. I am a creature of habit so I actually like eating my favorite things everyday. Weird, I know. This is the same exact oatmeal recipe from Day #1 I just switched out the banana for strawberries. I also had the Honey Lavender Yogi tea on the way to work too. I really love that tea.

Mid Morning Snack:

Like clock work I start to get hungry around 11:30am. So this morning before I made my oatmeal I threw some stuff in the Vitamix and made a really delicious green smoothie.

Ingredients
-coconut juice
-2 handfuls of baby spinach
-1 frozen banana
-1/2 cucumber skin removed
-1 yellow mango
-5 pineapple chunks
-ice



Lunch:

I take my lunch break at 2pm. It is really the only designated time I get to sit down for 30 minutes without answering a phone or answering a question so I try to eat a big lunch. I always bring my lunch. Today I brought 4 left over veggie rolls from last nights dinner. With the magical sauce. 

Mid Afternoon Snack:

Around 4:00pm I had a snack. I found this cashew bar things at the asian supermarket that I get my rice paper from. Omg y'all, they are so good. Only strange thing about them is that they come small an individually wrapped. So I brought and ate 4 because I felt that was like the equivalent to the size of a Special K bar. 



Dinner:

Whenever we are kind of slow at work I want to snack on stuff. I work at Rite Aid so I'm surrounded by candy and junk food that is why I always, always, always have healthy snacks on deck. So around 7 pm I had a white nectarine and a raspberry soy yogurt. Now about this soy yogurt...honestly y'all its not the best. I usually get the coconut milk yogurts but the soy was on sale at Whole Foods so I bought them. It I did eat the whole cup just because I am not one to waste food. The more I ate it the better it got but it still was not as good at the coconut milk yogurt. 
Right beside the Phentermine (i'm such a nerd -_-)


Late Night Snack:

I get home from work around 9:15 pm by the time I unwind and shower it is 10:00pm and I am always hungry. So tonight I made some avocado toast. I put some herb salt, pepper and red pepper flakes on top. I love this for late night snacks because its healthy and you don't feel bad going to bed with it on your stomach. 



I'm kind of tired now. And I typed this super fast so please excuse spelling and punctuation. Tomorrow one of my girlfriends from college invited me to come celebrate her birthday so day 4 may be delayed. 
Good night.

Love, 
April M. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment