My Favorite Body Butters

Hello out there!

Its been a while since I've made a blog post. No excuses, I've just be kind of lazy with my blog this past month. I was cleaning out my bathroom cabinets and it kind of inspired me to do a post on my favorite body butters.

I'm obsessed with body butters. Regular lotion just does not cut it for me. I like to pretty much smother my body in body butter at night after my shower. I take a shower every single night and I like for my skin to be extremely moisturized after.

Body butters are a lot richer than regular lotions. They typically have moisture rich ingredients like shea butter in them that penetrate the skin and keep it moisturized for longer period of time.

Here are my all time favorite body butters y'all! If you try them you WILL NOT be disappointed.


Absolutely love all of these! 
1. Kiehls Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter
Out of the bunch this has to be my favorite! 

Sometimes you can catch it on sale when the holidays roll around. Great to give as a git too!
-Price: This baby runs about $39 at Nordstrom. I know you're thinking "$39 for a body butter, this chic is out of her mind"! But it really is amazing and it last a pretty long time too!
-Scent: The smell is great as well. It has a very mild scent. It mostly smells of honey. My fiancé loves the smell of it and I do too. You can spray a body mist over after applying it and it will not mix or distract from the body mist scent at all. 
-Texture: As the name mentions this has a unique whipped consistency. It lovely! It light weight but when you massage it into the skin it still leaves it silky with a slight sheen. 

2. Pacifica Blood Orange Body Butter
This one I love just for it scent alone!

Pacifica also makes this scent in a roller ball perfume & tinted lip balm.
-Price: This body butter runs anywhere from $5.00 to $10.00 depending on what size you get you get. This is the largest size. I bought this from Target but you can find it at Ulta as well.
-Scent: OMG! This smells awesome y'all! It has a very potent smell. When I wear this all over I get so many complements. I do not recommend wearing this with perfume because the smell is so unique and fragrant I doubt it will mix well with  other scents. 
-Texture: This body butter is very thick in consistency but it also smooths over the skin with ease leaving a nice sheen as well. 

3. The Body Shop Mango Body Butter
The Body Shop got it right when they made their body butters.

They have tons of different fragrances in their body butter but Mango is my fav.


-Price: This size body butter is about $12.00 at The Body Shop. Ultra also sells these at about the same price. They also come in a smaller and larger size too!
-Scent: The Mango Body Butter smells delicious! It reminds me of a mango smoothie! It pretty much just smells like  delicious sweet ripe mango! 
-Texture: This has a very smooth and thick texture! Out of all these this one leaves the skin with most shine after massaging it in. 

4. C. Booth Egyptian Argan Oil & Honey Almond Body Butter


  These are awesome! I get them on sale sometimes at Rite Aid for about $6.00. The Honey Almond one is my favorite! It has a naturally sweet smell and great smooth thick consistency. The Egyptian Argan Oil has bit of a older perfume like smell.
Both do a great job of making the skin soft and moisturized!



I hope this post helps you if you love body butter like me! Stay hydrated and moisturized this winter y'all!

Love,
April M. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment